New to Pristine? You’re in the right place. Let’s start with the big picture.
Pristine is an open source repository in its original condition.
It is a starting point that follows a Documentation Driven Development approach and can be used as a resource to create new projects or augment existing ones.
Using conventions, documentation and specifications within your project make it easier to:
- Communicate the problem you are solving
- Ease project onboarding
- build and use composable tools
- promote open source contribution and engagement
- promite issue and feature discussion on Github itself
Right now, developers all over the world are building projects that take advantage of Pristine, inventing new kinds of applications and patterns, many of which can be rolled back into a new Pristine project:
Welcome to pristine.builders.
Not sure where to go next?
- Read the specification. etclabscore/pristine
- Want to get started using Pristine? pristine.builders/use
- Curious to learn more about Pristine and its technology? pristine.builders/learn
- Are you a developer interested in building on Pristine? pristine.builders/developers
Looking for more beginner resources about Pristine?